Receptionist/Administration Officer (no vacancy at the moment)
- Acting as the first point of contact for China Cultural Centre and managing the info email inbox.
- Collation, design and dissemination of China Cultural Centre’s e-Newsletters and e-Invites.
- Communicate to contacts at other faculties/institutions to promote CCC events, workshops, etc.
- Develop marketing communications materials that support the ongoing positioning of the CCC. This includes but is not limited to printed collateral, web content and videos.
- Complete CCC website maintenance and updates.
- Coordinate web-based promotions and updates including social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo and Wechat.
- Coordinate, manage and deliver Centre events, including speaker liaison, RSVP management, catering, venue booking and set up.
- Assisting in events setting up and other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Australia Citizen and PR only.
- Paraprofessional or Professional level Natti Translation/Interpretation Certified (Chinese to English).
- An enthusiastic and engaging approach to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Previous experience in graphic design or website maintenance highly desirable.
Please click here to apply for this role.