In celebration of the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China and the traditional Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, China Cultural Centre in Sydney join forces with Bank of China (Sydney Branch) and the Department of Culture and Tourism of Guizhou Province to present two special cross-cultural concerts titled Full Moon Melodies-Chinese Chamber Music 2019.
This year, to explore the Chinese musical traditions in the manner of bilateral exchange, we will be featuring master instrumentalists from the cultural home of Chinese ethnic minorities, Guizhou Province. Directed by Australian composer John Huie, in association with the Guizhou Chinese Orchestra and five Australian local well-known musicians, these two concerts promise to be a beautiful moonlit musical experience.
Date and Time:
13 September 2019, Friday 7:30pm (including 20 min interval)
14 September 2019, Saturday 7:30pm (including 20 min interval)
* Refreshment provided during the interval
* Limited seating
Turbine Hall, Powerhouse Museum,
500 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
Booking: Click Here
* Eventbrite reservation tickets are not the admission to the concert.
* Admission tickets must be collected at China Cultural Centre in Sydney during opening hours from 26 August until 6 September 2019 with printed Eventbrite reservation confirmation.
* Admission Tickets without collection before 6 September 2019 will be forfeited, and your Eventbrite reservation will be canceled.
* One account can register for one ticket ONLY
Address: Level 1/ 151 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Opening hours: Monday-Friday (10am-1pm, 2pm-5pm)
Phone: 02 8228 3050